When it’s cold, uncomfortable and spitting sideways on the job site, you need a jacket that punches above its weight. Trust us, the Mingus is that one. Built with burly 12-ounce Super Duck material, our bomber survives the grittiest tasks on the do-now list. A Sherpa interior traps body heat on cold-start days while a surface DWR coating sheds sleet, snow, spray or drizzle, even after multiple mandatory washings. A three-panel hood flips up fast but hangs with peripheral visibility when taking a lay of the land or looking sideways at your crew.
- Muscle Back™ Technology Allows extended range of motion with upper-body flex
- 360-weight Sherpa fleece interior Traps thermal heat in rough weather conditions
- Three-panel hood for greater peripheral vision
- Sleeve articulation for added range and reach
- Triple-needle stitching is three times durable
- Heavy rib waistband