This Men’s 8″ Alloy Toe Lite Western Work Lacer provides you the support and safety you need to survive the work day. Handcrafted with traditional western boot influence and modified with a lace-up construction using full-grain leathers. These boots utilize air mesh lining and the molded footbed for added comfort, paired with a Twisted X® full-length composite insole that provides unrivaled support and stability. This work boot is constructed using a storm welt mated to a compression-molded EVA midsole and oil/slip-resistant molded rubber outsole. These features blend together to lead the industry in comfort and have all the rugged durability that you need to outlast the most demanding job site.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- WS Toe
- Alloy safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH.
- Air mesh lining and taped interior seams for added comfort.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Full-length composite insole provides unrivaled support and stability beyond that of a traditional shank.
- Double stitched storm welt provides a greater seal against the elements.
- Full length compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole provides durability and improved traction.