7 MUST HAVES for your beach vacay!•
Posted on June 21 2018
going to the beach this summer?
are you an #overpacker or #underpacker?
we are most definitely an OVERPACKER!!!
So to keep you from overpacking (or so you pack enough ;) ) we've created a list of 7 must pack items that will for sure be in our bags!!
1. Denim Shorts- preferably a pair or two of distressed cut-off shorts. These make a great "coverup" for swim bottoms with a cute kimono if you don't like wearing a true swim suit coverup. Another bonus with denim shorts is they go great with those tan legs you'll be showing off🤩
2. Printed Kimono- we like a tropical printed kimono for summer and this would be perfect with the denim shorts to complete the non traditional swim suit cover up OR grab a t-shirt style dress to pair it with if you are running around town for the day!
Check out Jenna in this "Tropic Like It's Hot" kimono!
3. Romper/Jumpsuit- (depending on your preference) this will make a great, easy dinner outfit after a long day on the beach because who really wants to go match an outfit together?? If you want to know the difference go to our previous blog post here.
4. Party Dress- just in case you decide to go out for the night or find a fancy restaurant. We always like to keep something nice packed for those "just in case" situations. #littleblackdressobsessed
5. Printed Shorts- these can make your plain tank go from drab to fab! Floral, embroidered, striped, or even LEOPARD shorts we've got them all and they are begging to be in your suitcase! Then grab a simple tank and some jewelry, BAM you're ready to go! *an added bonus- printed shorts usually have an elastic waist and flowy legs so you've got room to eat that "all you can eat crab leg" buffet.
6. Plain/Printed Tanks- you're definitely going to want to pack a couple plain tanks to pair with the printed shorts. Make sure to give yourself a variety of materials depending on how dressy you want to look. Packing some printed tanks would also give you some options to pair with the denim shorts as well.
7. SWIMSUITS- don't forget the most important part..we always say pack 3-4 swimsuits just so you have a few options to choose from! Keep in mind of the tan lines, ladies! We don't want them distracting anyone from your super cute outfits, right??
These will for sure be in our bags, will they be in yours?? You can tag us in your photos on instagram with the hashtags #shopdalesclothing #dressedindales
we hope to see your smiling faces soon!!!
School Is In Session!
It’s that time of year again; school is back in session! ✏️ It may be dreadful going back to school, but it is so much easier when you have a cute...Read More
New Logo New Website
We hope you like our new look as much as we do!Read More
GIFT GUIDE 2019
GIFT GUIDE 2019 Here's some of our best selling items and items we think would be perfect for gifts! 1. C.C. Sets Grab a pair of gloves an...Read More